At Last… a Simple, Reliable, Straight-From- The-Can System For Flat & Low Pitch Roofs
Gaco…The New Roof Coating - Building Owners Are Raving About!
- 100% Silicone, 2 coat single pack system, no waste
- High reflectivity (white) drops roof temperature by up to 82%
- Withstands permanently ponding water… Guaranteed!
- Outperforms Acrylics, Urethanes, & Asphalt coatings
- No primer No mesh required
- Saves energy, reduces A/C costs, increases comfort inside
- Faster & easier to apply…roll, brush or spray
- 50 Year limited factory warranty
High Performance UV Reflecting Commercial Grade
Gaco 100% Silicone roof coating is a highly reflective white silicone that outperforms all other coatings including acrylics, urethanes, & asphalt. Gaco silicone roof coating works over most surfaces without primer and will withstand permanently ponding water.
Why is Silicone Better?
Gaco 100% Silicone Roof Coating’s unique chemistry creates a coating that will not degrade under ultraviolet light or from weather conditions. Its durable membrane is highly resistant to mildew, ozone, rain, snow, ponding water and temperature extremes. Silicone can be applied over a wide temperature range from 0 c up to 46c, and because it is moisture cured, it uses the humidity in the air to cure.
View Gaco product document